Data Architect - Helsinki - Permanent Hire
Our team at Nigel Frank are recruiting for a Data Architect to sign a permanent contract directly with our customer.
Nigel Frank are a part of Frank Recruitment Group which includes not only Nigel Frank but Jefferson Frank, Mason Frank and other specialist technology brands. We are a global company, and for more than 11 years we have had a team focused on specifically the Finnish market. The positions that this team hire for require people to be located within Finland and with a permanent working visa.
Are you interested in a freelance position instead? You can contact my colleague John at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this.
The person we are looking for will need experience similar to:
Data Architect - Helsinki - Flexible Start Dates
* Collaborate and coordinate with multiple different teams, stakeholders and architects
* Have an understanding of the potential and constraints in modern technology and architecture
* Main tech stack used in the company: Azure, Power BI, Qlik, ETL, SSIS
* Knowledge to translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integration's and more
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in Azure/AWS/GCP
* Solid understanding on database techniques such as SQL, Lakes/Warehouses/Marts, Inmon/Kimbal/Data Vault
* Understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
* Experience with ETL tools.
* People skills including communication, presentation and problem-solving.
* Fluent Finnish
* Flat hierarchy, a smaller sized team with mainly Senior experience
* Bonus scheme
* 5500-6500€ per month - basic salary range, depending on experience
* Training and professional development time & support
* Range of other benefits including lunch vouchers, gym membership and more
If you are interested in this position please apply to this advert and if you have any questions please contact me directly on either of the below contact details:
All interviews will be carried out remotely.