Company: End User
Job Title: Azure Solution Architect
Location: Stockholm (Hybrid working policy)
We are currently working with one of Scandinavia's leading travel companies who offer a huge range of services from holiday packages to excursions and activities whilst on your travels. They have been established for over 30 years and have continually developed the services and environments to create the well known name they have within the market today.
They are currently sitting in a position of growth where they want to further expand their team. The success of their business over the past 30 years has been driven by technology and due to this technology is a key part of where they want to grow and we are now looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to join the well versed and talented Cloud division.
The main aim of this role will be to continually develop the environments that are worked on and bring new services and functions the already well versed working environments. The aim will be entirely Cloud and they implement nothing but Microsoft Technologies so you will work on diversifying the Cloud services across the business.
The role will entail:
* Design, standardize and deliver appropriate workplace services together with technicians
* Together with the Lead Architect ensure that the services meet current and future requirements
* Take ownership, develop and maintain an overall Workplace roadmap
* Drive projects and implementations within the Workplace team's areas of responsibility
* Stay up to date on trends and changes in the field
* Support the rest of the team within the Service desk/ Workplace with operational tasks
* Contribute to the overall infrastructure strategy
If you are interested, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org