In this position, you will be challenged with varied Solution Architect responsibilities across one of the largest NFP organisations in Australia. Combining a great team and a low-stress environment means this role will be in high demand and is best suited for someone who values Culture over Dollars.
Great exposure to the latest Dynamics 365 CE tech stack, whilst working with a diverse IT team. You will have a chance to work within a Charity organisation which also provides great job security.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be responsible for delivering measurable innovative solutions
* Working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to achieve project goals
* Provide mentor-ship and development to Technical and Functional associates within the team
* Showcase a wide range of Dynamics 365 CE skills
* Maintain company values
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 CE
* Skills in driving and supporting a diverse team
* Experience with creating end-to-end implementations of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
* Previously delivered solutions with distributed teams
* Flexible work options
* NFP Salary Packaging
* Inclusive culture
* Charity Organisation
* Great company culture
This position is interviewing currently and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume*
(03) 8592 0577