Job Description - IT Solutions Developer
Nigel Frank are proud to representing a not-for-profit housing association who are looking for an ambitious IT Solutions Developer to join their IT team. The role will focus primarily around Power Platform and PowerApp development, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to also work on delivering D365 and Power BI solutions working alongside like-minded individuals in a coherent team.
The perfect candidate will have the technical capability to develop Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Solutions, with the personal attributes of being hard working, ambitious, a great team member and confident communicator who will have the proficiency to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop in house PowerApps to streamline the IT processes of the business.
* Communicate effectively with the wider teams, ensuring that best practice is followed to the highest standard.
* Keep up to date with advances across the Office 365 platform and adopting these where possible.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in the development of both Canvas and Model Driven apps.
* Deep understanding of Power Platform, D365, Power Automate and Dataverse.
* Technical experience in solution design and systems integration.
* Hybrid working pattern (one day per week in Trowbridge).
* Consistent training supported throughout your journey.
* Opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge tech.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.