Data Architect - London
Working with an independent and well renowned research company who are looking to drive their data led approach by growing the team. The data team are expanding and therefore are in need of an experienced Azure Data Architect.
You will have a proven track record of Designing and Architecting cloud based solutions with experience in the following tech (Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, Databricks etc)
* Designing, developing and architecting cloud based database solutions.
* Advising project teams on best practice with all things data related.
* Be the company's data SME
* Drive and lead the technical direction for the data platform landscape
To be a good fit for this role you should have experience working within a Data Scientist capacity and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You should also have the following technical experience:
* Solid understanding of SQL Server
* Strong data modelling, database concepts working with structured and unstructured data sets.
* Experience across Azure Cloud Services such as DataBricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, CosmosDB, Cognite Services, Storage Accounts, Azure Service bus, Azure Functions, Event Hub, Synapse and Azure Purview.
This role is paying up to £90,000 with flexible working and the opportunity to drive the adoption of new ways of working with the latest technologies.
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server, Azure and Modern Workplace recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.