I am on the lookout for an experienced support engineers wanting to progress into the next step of their career.
This is a unique opportunity for a Microsoft professional to join an internationally renowned organisation. My client have built an an outstanding foundation of clientele which includes a wide range of successful business, including top tier premier league teams.
This engineering role doesn't only just involve supporting internal teams, you will spend a large portion of time getting your teeth stuck into technical project work. This includes working with a range of companies across varied industries so you will be given the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of numerous leaders in their relative industries.
The prime focus is to actively work on cutting edge cloud technology within Microsoft Azure and M365. You will be responsible for the daily support of users across the azure platform but also, you'll be given the platform to become hands-on in a 3rd line role, to work alongside specialists and become involved in implementations as well as support!
This is a salaried role paying up to £40,000, after probation you'll receive regular salary reviews and a flexible working environment. The benefits include discounted season passes for travelling, and they are very keen on putting you through courses to develop your engineering skills.
* A golden chance to progress into an experienced 3rd Line Engineer
* Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with the latest technology.
* Opportunity to grow your IT career within an industry leading company
* A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Roles & Responsibilities
* Managing Microsoft 365 & Azure environments
* Troubleshoot and resolve IT incident within a 1st and 2nd line capacity
* Perform proactive maintenance on all infrastructure devices to ensure all devices are secure
* Provide 2nd Line IT Support to resolve incidents
* 1st-3rd line engineer experience.
* Microsoft Azure
* Office 365 support
* Windows Server
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to R.email@example.com or call 020 3909 9547 for a confidential chat.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.