Our client is a leader in the Sports Betting industry and are currently seeking an Service Desk Analyst to join their support team and provide 2nd Line support to internal staff. With excellent drive, they have 20 years of sustained profits under their belt and have proven themselves to be innovators within the betting industry. Furthermore, they offer a competitive bonus scheme with huge potential to earn big, on top of an excellent holiday scheme and exciting gym/retail discounts.
As the Service Desk Analyst, you will act as an escalation point for first line issues. A large majority of time will involve providing support to internal staff. From time-to-time, you will also provide support to external customers. Incidents will be escalated to you via tickets, emails, calls & walk-ups.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Day-to-day 1st/2nd line technical support for a wide range of desktop applications to internal staff
* Create and maintain M365 / Active Directory user accounts
* Providing assistance to hardware issues across Desktops, Laptops and Printer
The kind of skills that the client are looking for:
* Experience providing hardware and software computer assistance - including MS Office / Azure
* Providing technical support within agreed SLAs
* Strong customer-oriented work ethic
* A minimum of 2 years within IT support
* Certifications would be desirable
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Don't meet all of the requirements above? No worries! Data from LinkedIn and various other sources has shown that women and minority groups are less likely to apply to a job if they believe they don't meet 100% of the requirements. However, here at Nigel Frank we're committed to an inclusive workplace and so are the clients we partner with. So, please do not be discouraged if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the description of the role above. In fact, you may be perfect for another position! So, apply anyway, we're here to help you find a position that's perfect for your skillset.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/