D365 Business Central Support Analyst - £40K
My client are looking for an ambitious and experienced D365 Business Central Support Analyst who is looking to progress into a new challenge within the Dynamics industry. The role offered is within a thriving organisation looking to grow, they have a major project pipeline within their IT department which will offer long term progression into Microsoft Dynamics. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play a fundamental role in the support of the Dynamics NAV/D365 Business central systems, specifically maintenance and upgrades.
This role will require weekly site visits to the Poole area.
* 1st and 2nd line support of Dynamics NAV/ 365 Business Central
* Lead multi-site/cross-functional workshops to identify and document business application requirements
* End to end implementation support and aftercare
* Escalate in house queries to 3rd party support teams
* At least 2 years support experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with 1st & 2nd line support
* Manufacturing/Retail experience preferable (Not essential)
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.