Data and Reporting Analyst
I am currently working with an organisation operating in the environment services industry who offer their expertise to other organisations alongside funding and support. Their goal is to help public sector organisations to reduce their carbon emissions in line with government schemes. In this role you will take responsibility for all aspects of analytics and reporting for the organisation to support different departments. To be successful in this role, the organisation offer a structured induction programme to help every member of the team reach their potential. In this role you will be assigned a dedicated line manager and mentor from day one and you will be encouraged to study for relevant qualifications in order for you to become a true data and reporting expert.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas
* Lead on the organisations reporting needs, engaging with key stakeholders internally to gather requirements of their reporting needs.
* Translate non technical reporting requirements into insightful reports and dashboards
* Continuously review reports and identify opportunities for improvement when it comes to Power BI reporting
* Working with multiple data sources, conducting effective data modelling to develop reports and deliver valuable insights
This is a salaried role paying up to £55,000 per year depending on experience. It is a hybrid opportunity with 3 days working from home and the remaining days working from the organisations London office alongside the other members of the team. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions schemes and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have
* Experience developing and maintaining a suite of Power BI reports
* Experience writing advanced SQL code and queries as well as experience creating stored procedures, views, tables etc.
* Experience creating DAX calculations and measures
* Excellent communication and experience working with internal stakeholders to gather requirements
* Experience presenting insights back to stakeholders
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.