Our client is Glasgow's leading Microsoft Gold Partner with the aim to modernise promising businesses through Modern Workplace adoption.
They are currently seeking an individual with experience developing SharePoint and Office 365 solutions to move into a consultant role. The opportunity will allow you to work within their Modern Workplace team to provide technical consultancy to clients and help them understand the capabilities of Office 365 within their workplace.
Please keep in mind, this role will also involve occasional client travel, expenses paid.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Assist with the design and architecture of Sharepoint / O365 Solutions
* Work with the wider team to develop and deliver bespoke solutions
* Ensure all work is completed in regulation with operational standards and guidelines
* Ensuring all work is completed to a high standard in relation to time and budget constraints
* Communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels
* Accurately anticipate development work
* Commerical experience in SharePoint configuration and development
* Including demonstrable knowledge of SharePoint Online and Office 365
* Good knowledge of M365 development and configuration, Microsoft Azure, and the Power Platform
* Experience with other aspects of the Power Platform and O365 applications
* Strong communication skills with prior experience in client engagement
* This experience could come from Pre-Sales engagements, requirements gathering etc.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, this position is not able to provide sponsorship to those that require it to work within the UK.
Don't meet all of the requirements above? No worries! Data from LinkedIn and various other sources has shown that women are less likely to apply to a job if they believe they don't meet 100% of the requirements. However, here at Nigel Frank we're committed to an inclusive workplace and so are the clients we partner with. So, please do not be discouraged if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the description of the role above. In fact, you may be perfect for another position! So, apply anyway, we're here to help you find a position that's perfect for your skillset.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/