Cloud Data Engineer
I am working with a market leader in the telecommunications industry who are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join their team in their central London office. You will join a team that consists of developers, engineers and architects and will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of applications and the organisations data platform.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas
* Work closely with Big Data Solutions Architects to design, implement and optimize data ingestion pipelines so that data can be shared effectively across numerous business systems
* Built data pipelines and design the optimal data storage and analytics solutions using both on premise and cloud technologies
* Ensure that all aspects of the solution are production ready in terms of operational, security and compliance standards.
* Work closely with other members of the global data team, offering expertise and technical support to ensure the quick resolution of data issues
This is a salaried role paying up to £85,000 per annum depending on experience. The role is a hybrid opportunity with 3 days working out of the organisation's office in Central London. There is also a company benefits package on offer which includes holiday allowance, company pension scheme and many more.
To be successful in the role you will have
* Experience working with big data technologies
* Proficient coding experience with Python/Pyspark
* Hands on experience working on end to end data lake projects
* Experience working with Data bricks
* Experience working within an Agile working environment
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now! To do so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 3387487.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.