My client are a leading Insurance company based in London, and they are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their expanding tech team.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will play a key role in the planning, build, maintenance and lifecycle management of all cloud infrastructure assets and systems. You will work closely with our Data Architect and Infrastructure Manager to take ownership of complex end-to-end solution designs, defining and robust systems whilst ensuring that best practice is adhered to.
In your first few weeks in this Cloud Infrastructure Engineer role, you can expect to:
* Manage, administration, and operational support of the cloud infrastructure within a collaborative Change Request environment
* Engage with the IT management team, third-party vendors, and business owners to deliver robust and efficient cloud services
* Manage Incidents and Requests in line with agreed SLAs
* Develop and control relevant IT procedures, including systems and user documentation
To apply for this Cloud Infrastructure Engineer role, you will need extensive experience in Microsoft stack and ideally have prior experience engaging with stakeholders, understanding their needs and recommending appropriate technical solutions. You will also require the following:
* Experience in technical and web-based applications, database concepts, and data warehouses
* Hands-on skills in Azure cloud and an in-depth understanding of both the public cloud platform and on-premises infrastructure, including hybrid connectivity scenarios
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Get in touch now to apply, either through my email, L.firstname.lastname@example.org, or my number which is 02038266693.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.