Senior Data Solutions Architect
Are you a talented Data Solutions Architect looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company?
My client are a world renowned consultancy firm within the Finance industry, building out their cloud transformation practise. We are looking for senior data professionals to liberate data for users, empowering customers to use their data in a forward thinking way. Someone who is curious and creative, to act as an SME and help lead the more junior member of the team.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* SME - Oversee the design and architecture of the project
* Pre-Sales - Work with clients to understand their needs and requirements, taking into account costing, resources and timelines.
* Design Data Pipelines
* Ingestion, streaming, storage, visualisation etc.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Cloud platform technology: SQL Server, Data Lake Storage, Data Movement/Transformation e.g. Azure Data
Factory/AWS Glue, Data Analytics e.g. Databricks/Synapse/BigQuery, Data Cataloguing, Data Quality, Data Lineage, Data Governance, Data Mesh/Lakehouse, Master Data Management etc.
* Experience with hands-on implementation on cloud platforms including at least one of:
MS Azure, AWS and GCP.
These are a few examples of projects this team are working on, to give you an example of what you could be getting involved in:
* Data Migrations
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 5+ years' experience hands on within data architecture.
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate.
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary
* Manager - From �55,000 to �85,000 per annum
* Senior Manager - From �90,000 to �115,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Life Assurance
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 1 day a month minimum in the office
* Office Location - Multiple Locations
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 3 Stages - Interview Days on Tuesdays and Thursdays
* Training & Development Options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
Name: Danielle Moore
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.