Dynamics 365 CRM Functional Consultant
The UK Microsoft Practice provides industry-proven experienced Microsoft experts that personally own and deliver elements from a set of services focused on assessing current and future needs for MS Gold Partner customers with a focus on Microsoft products. Come in and join our growing Dynamics 365 team and help to shape and grow the UK&I's Dynamics 365 capability.
Our team is part of a Global practice - you will be involved and provide leadership at the global level! We hold regular sessions with Microsoft teams to understand the future of the Microsoft roadmaps and promote active encouragement to build relationships with 3rd parties.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to gain security clearance.
Flexible working options considered. We're passionate about diversity - if you require any adaptations for your work, or the recruitment process to enable you to be the best you can be, please discuss with us.
The Dynamics 365 CRM Functional Consultant will be responsible for reviewing client business requirements, processes, re-engineering the client's processes to improve efficiency, and performing the functional tasks required for a successful Dynamics 365 implementation.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Interact with clients/customers to understand and document business requirements
* Demonstrate Dynamics 365 CRM solution capabilities to the customer /client
* Conduct business process analysis and participate in FIT/GAP analysis
* Lead workshops with client and internal teams
* Create functional design to address client business requirements including integrations and reporting
* Advise on complex Dynamics 365 CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on Dynamics 365 CRM framework
* Create functional design documents (FDDs) to address business requirements
* Create estimates for implementation tasks
* Operate within the development team to implement Dynamics 365 CRM capabilities for customers
* Provide Dynamics 365 CRM SME expertise to client and mentor team members
* Solution testing and assist with user acceptance testing
* Conduct user and administrator training.
Desirable skills & experience:
Functional Consultant with previous experience in Dynamics 365 CRM
Candidate must possess below abilities in Dynamics 365 CRM:
* Demonstrable knowledge across CRM first party applications with a focus on Sales, Customer Service and Field Service.
* Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Marketing is a plus
* Knowledge of Power Platform Framework, Dataverse and Customer Data platform applications
* Knowledge of Supporting tools and applications within the Microsoft Stack and their capabilities alongside Dynamics 365 such as ERP
* Hands-on experience in Development/Support/Implementation projects in US & Europe
* Experience of Agile Methodology
* Has experience in Data Migration and Data management in projects
* Experience in functional integration design and knowledge of the Dynamics platform and integration tools
* Experience in using Azure DevOps for documenting requirements and usage of testing framework
* Working knowledge of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support
Candidate must possess below consulting skills:
* Excellent customer facing skills
* Experience in client presentations and comfortable being part of pre-sales activities
* Flexible team player with great attitude
* Microsoft Dynamics certifications are a plus
* Stay current on Dynamics 365 and related technologies
* High degree of initiative and personal responsibility
* Able to gain or currently hold UK Security Clearance to 'SC' level
* Proficient in English Communication (Verbal & Written)
Our pride in offering dynamic solutions reaches further than our clients because we understand that our success comes from the heartbeat of our company; which is ultimately our people. We encourage those who may need a more agile approach to the structure of their working day to apply; we are always willing to discuss flexible options where we can.
Our UK&I ambition is to be an inclusive, diverse and ethical employer of choice and for our employee experience to be truly best in class. We strive to create an environment in which difference and individuality is valued and celebrated in order to realise our employees' full potential. How we support every individual at MS Gold partner - in the spirit of togetherness - is what truly makes MS Gold Partner a great and exciting place to work.