Junior/Mid-level Azure Data Engineer
The client is a well-establish company that is excelling organically in growth and revenue. They are looking for junior to mid-level Azure Data Engineers with 2+ years of experience to join due to high demand from their clients, as-well as natural expansion of the company.
This is a very hands on Data Engineering role. The Candidate will be working heavily with Data Warehousing, ETL, Data Modelling and some reporting.
Skills & Qualifications
* Relevant work experience/certifications/education
* Azure Stack, ETL Pipeline, Data Warehousing experience, Python, C#, Power BI
* Fluency in Finnish is a requirement for this role
* Opportunity to become a shareholder in the company
* Training and paid certifications
* Occupational health-care
* Massages, wellness, food vouchers, travel vouchers
* Very welcoming and supportive environment where everyone wants you to succeed and progress, you will feel very valued here.
To learn more, send an updated CV to email@example.com. Even if this role isn't an exact match, get in touch to discuss your interests.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology Recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 20,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.