BI Analyst - London
Are you a talented BI/Data Analyst with great Power BI skills, looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company? My client are putting a huge focus on their Reporting, and increasing the teams headcount by 3 analysts.
The client is a global organisation within the Education sector. You will be working as part of a great fast paced culture to really grow your skillset and attributes.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Reporting & Visualisations
* Designing Dashboards
* Full Reporting Project Lifecycle - Gathering requirements, working with SME, design brief, testing, UAT, launch, comms plan, workshops for adoption, lessons learnt.
* Stakeholder Management - Working with a wide range of stakeholders including gathering requirements, presenting to them, building relationships, consult them, help them understand what the data can do.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below, but a good proportion):
* Power BI - designing dashboards, complex DAX calculations, create data models, not just structure data sets
* SQL Server - write SQL scripts to get data out, create joins, understand tables
* Power Query
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 2+ years experience with Power BI.
* Excellent communication; clear, concise, articulate.
* Stakeholder Management experience
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £36,000 to £49,000 per annum (this is a wide range, looking for junior and mid level and 3 hires, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and Interview)
* 30 days + Organisation closure days + Bank Holidays
* Eye care vouchers
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid, 2 days a week in the office.
* Office Location - Central London
* Contract type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 9am - 5pm (Flexible with later start options available 10:30am - 6:30pm)
* Interview Process - 1 stage
* Lots of progression options
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Name: Jamie Pattinson
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.