IT Project Lead - Bristol - �65K
Actively seeking an experienced and enthusiastic IT Manager who is looking to progress their career. The role offered is with an established organisation with a bright future, they are looking to expand their team as a result of continuous growth. This opportunity will see the successful candidate focus on the day-to-day management of the business's IT infrastructure and systems. It will also involve a full D365 Business Central implementation project.
This role offers a hybrid working environment and weekly travel to Bristol.
What's on offer
* A great basic salary up to �65,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
* An open working culture that allows for efficient and effective collaboration
* Attractive company benefits scheme to commensurate the importance of the role
* Day-to-day management and coordination of external IT partners
* Design, development and implementation of systems, policies and procedures
* Involvement in the IT development, planning process and budgeting
* The integration of projects with third party solutions
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
* Over 2 years' experience in MS Dynamics NAV/BC
* Good understanding of virtualisation, data structures, networks and security (all not essential)
* The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work with the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
I am interested in having a conversation with anyone that is within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC space that may be weighing up their options, so do not hesitate to reach out if this is you!
You can contact me directly on 0191 338 7486 or alternatively, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a call around your availability.