D365 NAV/BC - Functional Consultant - Remote
Actively seeking an experienced Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Functional Consultant who is looking to progress into a new challenge and contribute to the success of future projects. D365 Business Central is quickly becoming one of Microsoft's fastest growing products, so there is no better time to join a trusted provider, that are experiencing rapid growth and are at the forefront of the industry.
They understand that to keep ahead of the competition they must allow for constant growth and internal progression. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play a important role in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central systems to customers at their sites.
This role offers a Remote based contract, some field work may be required.
What's on offer
* A great basic salary up to �65,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
* A great open working culture, an opportunity to gain experience working with some of the best
* Further training and certifications available - Don't have the MB-800? They will fund the accreditation.
* Attractive company benefits scheme including: a bonus scheme, health insurance, pension and 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Responsibilities will include:
* Undertaking full end to end NAV/BC implementations
* Capability to manage workload and projects
* Ability to regularly update project documentation
* Working consistently with Microsoft SureStep methodology to the highest standard possible
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
* Minimum of 3 year's experience working as an implementation consultant for a partner with multiple end to end ERP implementations of D365 Business Central
* Great understanding of business processes
* Be willing to undertake any appropriate training for this role
* Must have a clean driving license
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are constantly growing then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.