Power BI Developer- London- Hybrid- �50,000
My client are the leading commercial groups and one of the UK leading leisure companies.
After successfully implementing structural changes to the business, the Data and BI team have implemented Business intelligence providing key financial and commercial insights.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining existing reporting tools, turning data into meaningful insights for business decisions.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are committed to investing in its staff and IT team to upskill, consolidate, analyse, visualise data and drive business performance.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be creating new reports through both the formatting of existing data sources.
* Constructing and integrating data into the PowerBI gateway.
* Working with end users to scope and design PowerBI dashboards and reports.
* Responding quickly to ad hoc business requests for information, data and insight using BI tools.
* Help drive effective data led decision making, including the post implementation report of projects and initiatives.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience with SQL. Building joints and relationships to other data stored in Power BI to scope and build out relevant dashboards.
* Strong Power BI experience. Exporting data, creating dashboards and data visualisations.
* Stakeholder management skills.
* Azure cloud experience would be beneficial.
* Salary up to �50,000.
* Hybrid working- London- Once a week in the office.
* Great pension scheme.
* Health scheme.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7337 0804 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI