Power Platform Developer - Job Description
This is a fantastic opportunity to join my Microsoft Gold Partner client as a Power Platform Developer on a remote basis. The client are a multiple Microsoft Accredited Gold Partner who focus on delivering advisory, development, implementation and support services to their clients. You would be part of their Modern Intelligence Workplace department, where you will be contributing to the design, development and architecture of Power Platform solutions using best practice development approaches.
Role & Responsibilities
* Working as part of a development team designing Power Platform/wider D365 solutions.
* Keep up to date with advances across the Office 365 platform and adopting these where possible.
* Using Azure DevOps to create a high quality end result.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in the development of both Canvas and Model Driven apps.
* Deep understanding of Power Platform, Azure, Power Automate and Dataverse.
* Technical experience in solution design and systems integration.
* Salary up to �50,000 + benefits.
* Flexible WFH policy.
* Consistent training supported throughout your journey.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.