IT Project Manager
This role is within a specialist Data Engineering, Cloud and Analytics consultancy who focus on supporting its clients with their digital transformation programmes.
They are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their talented team on a digital project.
This role is within an organisation that invest heavily in the learning and development of its consultants. Youw ill also be provided with a clear career progression pathway.
This role is fully remote.
Role & Responsibilities
In this role, you will be supporting the tracking and the delivery of the Digital schedule and managing tasks across teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Support Tracking and delivery of the schedule
* Management of schedule dependencies as well as management of tasks across the team
* Defining, maintaining, and presenting project status to the team and key stakeholders, when needed
* Participating in the creation, development and implementation of Health, Safety, Security and Wellbeing strategies
Skills & Qualifications
* Previous IT project management strategies
* Strong stakeholder management experience
* Excellent Project Management skills - Waterfall and Agile
* Technical Authoring Skills
* Base Salary - up to �70,000 depending on experience
* Bonus - 15%
* Pension contribution
* + more !
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.