D365 Business Central Specialist - £65K
Actively seeking an experienced and enthusiastic D365 Business Central Analyst who is looking to progress their career. The role offered is with a globally recognised retailer looking to build out their project team. You will provide management and take ownership of their ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The role is varied encompassing testing, support and training of a global user base as well as testing and documenting system changes. They have a major project pipeline and the opportunity will see the successful candidate focus on the upgrade of the group's Microsoft based ERP system.
This role offers a hybrid working environment and 3 days travel to Bedfordshire will be required.
* Day-to-day management and coordination of external IT partners (Microsoft Partner)
* Design, development and implementation of systems, policies and procedures
* Coordinate new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users
* Review and facilitate support and enhancement requests
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
* Over 2 years' experience in MS Dynamics NAV
* SQL Server knowledge and any EDI knowledge is advantageous (all not essential)
* Retail experience preferred but not essential
* The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work with the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
I am interested in having a conversation with anyone that is within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC space that may be weighing up their options, so do not hesitate to reach out if this isn't for you!
You can contact me directly on 0191 338 7486 or alternatively, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a call around your availability.