Solutions Support Consultant - Microsoft Gold Partner
My client is looking for an analytical and self-starting Solutions Support Consultant to join their growing team. Working across multiple vertical markets, this role is offering exposure to a variety of sectors.
The ideal candidate will be a keen problem solver and enjoys working in a close-knit team in a supportive environment.
This role offers hybrid working
What's on offer
* Basic salary up to £45,000 - dependant on skillset
* 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
* Opportunity for internal progression
* Personal development plan - product training will be provided
Responsibilities will include
* To work closely with the implementation consultancy team, assisting where necessary
* Receiving and logging requests from the support desk and end users - monitoring the progress of requests
* Keeping updated on the newest software releases
* Providing technical guidance to the support team when required
* Assisting and supporting the overall team in the delivery of projects
My client is looking for a candidate who can offer
* 1-2 years' experience in a 1st/2nd line support role
* Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central experience - essential
* Experience of wider business processes, such as Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Projects, and Manufacturing
* Ability to build strong relationships with customers of all levels within the organisation
* A natural problem solver, with strong interpersonal skills
This will be a two-stage interview process.
Does this sound like the position for you? Don't miss out on this opportunity, as the next step in your D365 Business Central career, specialising in the latest technology in the market. To chat a bit more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Sydney Robertson on 0191 338 7579 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org