Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant, Birmingham, £65,000 + car allowance + bonus, Microsoft Partner, Construction focussed projects, Hybrid role - work from home and 1-2 days on site per week in Birmingham
An established longstanding Microsoft Partner are looking for a Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant to join their growing practice, due to continued project wins. The role is offering £65,000 with a car allowance (c£5,000) and an annual bonus. The role is split between working from home and some onsite time in Birmingham - typically a day or two per week.
You will work end to end Business Central projects, getting involved in the initial scoping, gathering and translating requirements and designing and implementing solutions. You must be comfortable working with senior level stakeholders and leading users workshops. You will be required to have previous system implementation experience and an ability to configure Business Central. This role will be focused around working with clients in the construction sector so strong knowledge of construction business processes is required.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of D365 BC, NAV or other ERP systems
* System configuration experience
* System implementation experience
* Experience working end to end ERP projects
* Strong knowledge of construction business processes
* Experience working with senior stakeholders
* Experience in gathering and translating requirements, documenting requirements, leading workshops, testing and providing training to users
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or are interested in discussing other Business Central/NAV opportunities please send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or call me on 0191 814 7980.