Microsoft 365 Architect - up to £100K base salary - fully remote
Nigel Frank International are working with a long-standing client of ours on an exciting Microsoft 365 Solution Architect role. This Microsoft Partner are well-established within the Modern Workplace and Azure space and have recently won a number of large Public Sector transformation projects.
As a result of huge project pipeline, they're now looking for an experienced Solution Architect to lead this practise and grow out a team around them.
This is a really exciting opportunity for the right person and will allow full autonomy and the chance to make this role their own.
The salary is up to £100K base salary dependant on experience with a range of competitive benefits.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Technical design, proposal writing and implementation of Microsoft 365 and Sharepoint solutions
* Running technical workshops covering various technologies
* Commitment to staying up to date with new to market technologies (e.g. Viva) to deliver industry best practice service offerings
* Delivery of technology specific presentations to both large seminars and smaller workshop environments
* Work as part of a development team to design and develop SharePoint/ Office 365 solutions
* Work as part of an Agile project team
* Work in a controlled manner using Azure DevOps to create a high-quality end result
* Experience of SharePoint configuration and development (1+ year working with SharePoint Online/ O365)
* Experience of development of low code/ no code SharePoint solutions, particularly on the Office 365 platform
* Solution Architecture experience - particularly within enterprise space but not essential
* Experience managing/growing teams
* Experience of wider Office 365 applications such as Power Automate and Teams
* Experience of SharePoint migration tools such as ShareGate or equivalent
* PowerShell scripting experience
* Understanding of Azure functionality
* Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Microsoft 365 Solution Architect who's looking to work in an encouraging and positive environment where you will have autonomy to manage your own workload.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/