Full Stack Developer - Across Finland
Our client is expanding their capabilities in serving their customers in their software development needs related to customer-specific information systems and is looking for skilled full-stack developers to join our team. Their Microsoft Custom Software Development team is focusing on working with .NET and C# with modern front-end technologies like Angular, Blazor, React, and Vue. Cloud is strongly present in the majority of our customer projects, Microsoft Azure being the most popular one.
Our client is serving over 150 customer organizations. Their customers represent extensively both public and private sector domains. With them, you have a great possibility to see the whole spectrum of the IT field! In their team, you can decide whether you prefer growing as an expert in some specific domain or whether you want to gain wide experience in different business areas.
With our client, you would be working closely not only with software, but with your team members and customers as well, and often with colleagues from other companies, too. You should be able to speak and write both Finnish and English fluently.
They have currently team members e.g. in Espoo, Helsinki, Kuopio, and Tampere, but any other location in Finland is possible as well.
* Full-stack software development experience with .NET / C# and modern front end technology like Angular, React, Vue, or Blazor
* Experience in working with agile methodologies like Scrum or SAFe
* Capability and willingness to teamwork
* Capability and willingness to direct customer interaction
* Genuine interest to keep technical know-how up to date
* Fluent Finnish and English
What they offer:
* You can genuinely impact the future by working in meaningful projects. You get to influence how digitalization serves millions of Finns, today and tomorrow.
* Startup spirit and benefits of a big company - with the client you get the best of both worlds. You get to work in an agile way as in any startup community, while they ensure you stability with long-term and a large range of projects.
* Competitive compensation and a great work-life balance is ensured - you will have the tools and freedom to organize your work and, more importantly, your life.
* Professional growth is guaranteed. Their Continuous Learning platform offers anything from new technologies to develop your business understanding.
* Large client base, covering all industries and the exciting projects they get to work - endless opportunities to learn, grow and change between projects.
+358 9 42452358
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland with a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.