Full Stack Developer
Salary to £45,000
Excellent opportunity to join a leading software company based in the Doncaster area. This is a full time permanent position and a great time to join a leading company in their field who are also international. The role is fully remote or it can be hybrid or office based if you live close to their office.
Skills and experience required:
* Minimum 3-4 years' experience as a .NET core Develop
* Strong background in C#, Microsoft SQL Server / Transact-SQL and ORM tools
* Working knowledge of Microsoft TFS / Azure DevOps advantageous
* Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, relevant field, or equivalent experience
* Experience with Azure is desirable
* Excellent base salary of £45,000
* Fully remote role
* Great company benefits including social events, pension and corporate benefits
Please apply below for immediate consideration. We are holding interviews as of the 11th September 2023 for a period of 2 weeks. Please contact me with your CV at email@example.com or call me on 0191 223 5344.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today