Lead Software Engineer - Oslo - GreenTech
We are working with a up and coming scale up in the GreenTech space!
The company is part of one of Norways leading energy groups and has set up a sister company to provide many products to subsidise the energy demand!
These specialised SaaS products are put in place to make the power grids and renewable energy providers more efficient with their distribution.
As a lead software professional you will have the responsibility of rolling our their product at scale, building new features and being at the forefront of its development
My client requires the following skills for the role
Your day-to-day can include and key skills:
* Very strong in programming to develop, maintain and implement applications projects
* Comfortable working in an agile environment
* Experience on C# / .NET and Azure platforms
* Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
* Experience with SaaS, DevOps, and CI/CD processes
* Designing software features and carrying them through the full life cycle
* Masters / Bachelors degree relevant
The salary is negotiable and is based on the candidates, personality and experience. The role also offers fantastic benefits and bonuses to drive success.
The role is high in demand and has already attracted a lot of interest and wants to start the interview process shortly.
If you are interested in the role and would like to be involved in the process, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lewis on 0044 191 338 7518.