SQL Server DBA
I am working with an award winning, market leading organisation in the telecommunications industry who are looking for a SQL Server DBA to join their team. The organisation offer products to its customer all across Europe and Asia in 10 different countries across the two continents, with plans for further growth across mainland Europe planned. The organisation are pioneers in the industry and are looking for a passionate and driven individual to join the team and manage the organisations SQL servers. Reporting to the Technical Director, you will be part of the wider IT team and you will take ownership of the organisations Live, Reporting and Replication data servers that are held both on premise and in the cloud.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas
* Ownership and day-to-day maintenance of up to 20 MS SQL Servers
* Managing database permissions.
* Managing database security/integrity and backup procedures
* Creating automated backups.
* Archiving and backing up database infrastructure
* Implementing security measures across databases, both onsite and offsite
* Disaster recovery planning
This is a salaried role paying up to �55,000 per annum depending on experience. This role is mostly on site from the company's headquarters in Central London with 4 days in the office and one day working from home. There is also a company benefits package on offer which includes holiday allowance and company pension scheme alongside others benefits.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* Ability to demonstrate previous experience as a DBA using SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2016.
* Thorough knowledge of T-SQL is essential.
* Solid understanding of approaches to SQL performance optimisation.
* Database and application performance tuning
* Understanding and application of database design techniques
* SSRS- installation, configuration, and administration.
* SSAS-installation, configuration, and administration.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
Name: Danielle Moore
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.