Job Description - Solution Architect
Nigel Frank International have partnered with a market leading housing association who are expanding their Modern Workplace team due to exponential business growth. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in several areas of the Microsoft stack, ideally with a particular focus on the Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics CE. The organisation have a strong relationship with Microsoft which has allowed many staff members to work alongside senior members of the community and receive the very best training and development across the platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* Deliver end to end Microsoft Solutions.
* Build strong relationships with stakeholders, work collaboratively with senior board members to advise on business strategy and how processes can be streamlined.
* Work alongside the wider architectural teams and to assist in high and low level design.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong knowledge of Power Platform and Dynamics 365.
* Confident communication skills, able to communicate with senior stakeholders in technical and non-technical capacities.
* Good experience of working across the wider Microsoft stack including; Azure DevOps, SharePoint, M365 and Azure Data.
* Salary up to £95,000.
* Hybrid working - 20% office working over the course of the year in either London or Manchester.
* Training and development program.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.