Data Engineering Lead - £90,000 - London
Nigel Frank are looking for a Data Engineering Lead to collaborate with the CTO to help shape the strategy of our client's company.
They have an experienced team in place who are very strong technically and have a great ability to deliver. However, the company have received significant funding whilst they are expanding. They now need someone who can oversee and manage workloads, as well as build on the strategy of how they're using they're data to its full capacity.
We're looking for someone with strong Azure Data Platform experience and the ability to lead. The role is paying up to £90,000 with flexible arrangements and a great office culture.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work closely with the CTO to shape the data strategy of the business.
* Lead and manage a strong team of Data Engineers and Analysts.
* Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience leading / mentoring data engineers/data analysts etc
* Strong experience and capability in Azure (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks).
* Strong experience in using SSIS, Power BI or Power Query
This is a hybrid position, with travel required to their London based office 2/3 times a week.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.email@example.com.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!