Business Intelligence Developer - Essex - up to £77K
I am working with a market leader within a household brand in the retail/e-commerce industry. They're looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join their team and take a prominent role within the business.
In this role you will be responsible for championing Business Intelligence across the organisation. You will join a multi-dimensional department and work closely with skilled colleagues to deliver actionable business insights to stakeholders. You will use your experience of Power BI to create custom visualisations in line with stakeholder requirements. You will also engage directly with these stakeholders, turning their business goals into actionable technical insights.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Use Power BI to create and develop new reports in line with stakeholder requirements whilst also maintaining current reports.
* Engage with senior, non-technical stakeholders to gather business requirements before translating into technical requirements.
* Design and create new data models or data marts.
* Responsible for the management of ETL processes, including but not limited to, D365 F&O data exports, SQL data transformation and Power BI data model refreshes
* Act as Business Intelligence champion and Power BI specialist across the organisation
This is a salaried role paying up to £77,000 per year depending on experience. The role is based out of the organisation's office based in Central London on a hybrid basis. This role is also eligible for the organisation's discretionary bonus scheme alongside the company benefits package. This package includes generous holidays allowance, competitive pensions scheme and other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of the following tools and technologies.
* Power BI or other visualisation tools
* SQL/T-SQL coding
* SSIS/SSRS/SSAS would all be beneficial.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that values its employees and their growth. If you are passionate about Powe BI and ready to make an impact, we want to hear from you! Apply now and take the next step in your data career. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 261 3266
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft