Job Description - Data Analyst
Nigel Frank are proud to be representing one of the largest retailers in the UK, who have just underwent a huge migration to Power BI. The team has been growing at a very fast rate and as such they are looking for a Data Analyst to join them. Skillset wise they are looking for someone with strong knowledge of T-SQL as well as Azure Synapse which they use for Data Warehousing, as well as Python and Power BI.
The role will entail the successful candidate to develop and deliver the appropriate Data Models for the relevant customer and to use these Data Models and Analytics to deliver new actionable insight about the customer.
Role & Responsibilities
* Use marketing and sales data to analyse trends and create appropriate suggestions for the client.
* Support the business with ad hoc requirements to provide info for marketing departments.
* Develop and deliver appropriate Data Models which are relevant to the customer.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years' experience in analysing data to better understand customers.
* 3+ years' experience in T-SQL and how this can be used to benefit the client's needs.
* Strong customer facing skills to build up new and existing relationships.
* Discount for the retailer's UK wide stores.
* A "give as you earn" scheme which gives you 3 volunteering days to give back to the community.
* 30 days holiday which can be booked for any time of the year you wish.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Power BI and Data, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.