Job Description - Modern Workplace Lead
Nigel Frank International are proud to be partnering with a Microsoft Gold Partner who specialise in IT Consultancy across M365 and Azure Cloud environments. They are looking for a hands on Modern Workplace Lead, with experience and expertise in delivering technical development solutions. You will also get the opportunity within this role to get involved in the solution design, architecture and Pre-Sales activities across the M365 stack including Office 365, SharePoint and Power Platform as well as Azure, giving you influence across the wider business operations.
Within this role you will have the opportunity to work on some fantastic projects, building relationships with pre existing clients as well as winning new business. You will also act as the escalation point for junior to senior developers regarding any complex problems if and when they arise.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop solutions and architecture across Modern Workplace tech.
* Get involved in Pre-Sales activities, as well as workshops and high level consultancy.
* Act as the escalation point for a pre existing team.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in leading teams and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to identify how best to move the business forward.
* Experience working on the wider M365 stack, including some of the following - SharePoint, Dynamics, Azure, Microsoft Teams.
* Confident in communicating with stakeholders up to C-suite level and able to provide advice to fully harness the Power Platform.
* Opportunity to move into a lead role within a Microsoft Partner.
* Flexible work from home policy to provide a great work/life balance.
* Work on some exciting projects within an MSP environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.