I work for Nigel Frank International, the global leaders in the placement of Microsoft-based tech professionals and AWS' trusted recruitment partner. I work exclusively on the Swedish market, and I wanted to advertise a rare role with one of my new clients in Malmo.
They are looking for a QA and Test Specialist to join their close-knit team. They have been providing specialist digitisation, smart architecture, high-quality UX, and strategic excellence to their customers since the late 90s. Their client portfolio today includes companies such as Resurs Bank, Mercedes, Sony, Region Skåne, and Hypergene to name a few. They manage the full process of website design through Strategy, Concept, Development, Test & Launch, Management & Search Optimisation.
* performing QA and Testing duties on multiple applications, including a cloud-based application to be used internally a client in the publishing industry. Also working on their Log-In portal and CRM platform.
* Completing integration testing every 3 weeks and eventually automating these tests so they occur every week.Providing input on how front-end testing in the team will be done (automated back-end practices already in place).
* Devising, setting up and carrying out test practices and procedures on the front and back end (leadership opportunities).
To apply, you will need:
* 3+ years' experience in similar, QA/testing roles, including setting up and completing test processes/test management.
* Strong experience with automated testing for both frontend and backend environments.Experience with Cypress, Selenium and Playwright.
* Ability to understand and speak Swedish to a good standard.
The company are able to offer the most modern tech, a variety of different applications to work on, and up to 60,000 SEK for the right person. If you want to know more, or express your interest in being put forward for this role, please get back to me with your availability for a call. In my experience, QA/Test roles like these don't stay open for long, so the sooner you respond, the more likely you will be chosen for an interview. My email address is email@example.com.