Dynamics 365 CE Business Analyst, £66,000, London, 18 month fixed term contract - potential for perm conversion, Housing association, Digital transformation, Housing management solution, Dynamics CRM and Azure project work
A housing association are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 CE Business Analyst to join their implementation team, working on a transformation programme centred around a new housing management solution, D365 CE and the wider Microsoft stack. The role is predominately home based with typically one day in the office per week, though a couple of days per month is workable. It is an 18 month fixed term contract, offering £66,000.
It is a collaborative role where you will work with the userbase, in-house tech teams and 3rd party vendors. You will scope and gather requirements from a large and varied userbase, document and translate requirements and work hands on to configure the system. Additionally you will liaise with the internal application support team, occasionally providing support on NEC and Dynamics when required.
The requirements are…
* Knowledge of housing management solutions
* Knowledge of Dynamics CRM, preferably D365 CE
* Experience configuring Dynamics CRM
* Experience configuring NEC
* Experience providing 2nd line support on Dynamics CRM
* Familiar with surrounding MS tech stack
* Experience working in the housing sector
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.