In this role, you will be responsible for the design, delivery, and management of the projects. Data You will be responsible for the data sources, ETL, and data warehouse functions and reporting delivery.
* You will build and maintain a greenfield data model for Azure Data Warehouse, ensuring efficient and accurate storage and retrieval of datasets related to Finance, Supply Chain, Production Control, Asset Management, and Logistics.
* You will be utilizing Azure Synapse to extract, transform, and load Data Lakes to a unified Data Warehouse
* You will work with PowerBI to design and develop Operational Reporting, Financial Reporting, Exception Reporting, and Executive Decision Support reporting.
* You will have the responsibility to create and manage Excel Pivot Tables to analyze and present data in a clear and concise manner.
* You will be responsible for creating a Data Governance program including the framework, stewardship, and risk management for corporate Data Lakes and Data Warehouses.
* Perform data validation, quality assurance, and data cleansing to ensure the accuracy and reliability of reports.
* Excellent communication skills, you also need to be capable to provide training and support to end-users on data analysis tools and reporting with different platforms including Power BI and Excel Pivot Tablets.
* You will gather reporting requirements from stakeholders and other departments in the company.
* 8+ years of experience in similar roles is desirable
* Hands-on experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, and Power BI.
* Hands-on experience with Dynamics365 Finance & Supply Chain
* Experience with the Manufacturing module,
* Experience with Enterprise Asset Management, Project Management Accounting, Master Resource Planning and Production Control.