Our client prides themselves on their culture and the work they do. A people-first approach is a fundamental pillar of this company's structure and success.
The primary role of the Senior Developer will be to develop the D365 CE configurations and implementations of current and upcoming D365 CE projects. You will need to be flexible and adaptable in your work ethic as you will be working on varied projects.
Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain, configure & develop Dynamics CRM/365 CE & Azure integration's
* Have a flexible attitude in dealing with problems within a unique environment
* Project management
* Maintain existing solutions whilst providing system improvements
* Provide support during the CRM launch and deliver a road-map to help integrate unique business requirements
* Experience in building/maintaining SSRS and Power BI reports.
* An ability to work within a small team
* Experience working on full cycle implementation of Dynamics 365
* Demonstrable knowledge in Data processing
* Core knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Modules
* Experience working with; Azure, Agile/SCRUM, JSON/REST & SOAP
* Great company culture
* Flexible work opportunities
* Career growth potential
* Training opportunities
* NFP Salary packaging
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume*
(03) 8592 0577