My client, a famous retail MNC (800+ shops), they are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager / Senior Business Analyst (Retail Solutions) to join their regional Retail IT team. This is a fantastic chance to work with people from different nationality / culture with opportunities for career development.
* Assist IT Manager to manage the Retail Stores IT projects (CRM, POS, BI etc.) implementation, monitor and review vendor performance.
* Responsible for business requirements research, collection, analysis, integration, documentation, develop and implement test plans.
* Acts as liaison among between IT development team and business users. Coordinate with stakeholders, prepare business requirements and documentations to support business initiatives.
* Acquire thorough understanding in business workflow and provide constructive IT solution to business users
* Tackle ad-hoc issues and requests within the team and seek for solution.
* Degree in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
* Good knowledge of Retail IT Systems (e.g. CRM, POS), familiar with process of SDLC.
* Solid skills of project management, incident and problem management.
* Good presentation, documentation, communication and interpersonal skill.
* Holder of Certified IT service management professional such as PMP, Scrum Master etc by recognized institutions (e.g. Project Management Institute) is a plus
* Self motivated and able to work under minimal supervision, good team player and problem solving skill.
* Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
This position is fresh to the market and don't miss out!! If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me +852 3018 0380.