My client, a large Dynamics AX in-house company (MNC, with 10 offices in Asia), is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their regional IT team to implement & support their Dynamics ERP system. The Senior Business Analyst will become a key member of an internal application team working together with external AX partners & internal team to implement the AX/ D365 system in asia.
- Analysis of business processes and system requirements, documentation of business processes, requirements, design, test etc.
- Closely work with Finance and Business Services teams on global and APAC regional projects.
- Communicate and coordinate with various internal teams (global and regional) and external vendors to enable seamless system or integration roll-out.
- Manage external vendors to provide quality and timely system support to ensure smooth operations.
- Monitor, maintain, and support Microsoft Dynamics AX ensuring critical business functions are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Support change request process, monitor development, quality outcome and deployment.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Management / Business Studies or related discipline.
- Must have good business process competences - e.g. from a functional business role or similar; Knowledge in Project lift cycle.
- Good knowledge of Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Agile or PMP certified is desirable
- Strong coordination skill with experience in managing stakeholders and external vendors
- Good analytical mind, self motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Clear in communication and reporting and fluent in English writing and speaking.
They are offering a competitive salary and benefits package (13 months salary Bonus), depends on your experience and skill. If you are interested and qualified, send me your resume immediately to Ruby at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 852 3018 0380.