Nigel Frank International have partnered with innovate Microsoft Partner who require a Power Platform Architect to join their team. The role is for someone who has a real aptitude for technology and enjoys delivering world class solutions to customers.
This client have created some really cool bots and were one of the first to start implementing Power Apps within businesses across the UK. They've also won Microsoft Partner of the Year previously!
You will be designing and building no-code & low-code Power Platform solutions whilst working with clients to understand the opportunity to utilise the depth of the Power Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Technical design, proposal writing and implementation of Power Platform solutions
* Redefining business processes to utilise Power Automate
* Undertake requirements gathering, documentation and implementation
* Estimating, planning and managing your own work to priorities
* Working with technical developers of Azure and Power Platform components to make use of those in your solutions
* Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, e.g. PowerApps, Power Automate etc
* Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
* Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods
* Automating with Microsoft Power Automate
* Experience with API or Rest services integrations
* Developing Azure logic apps and Azure functions
* Microsoft Dynamics experience is advantageous
* Providing Power BI reports and dashboards development and support
* Experience developing modern apps for SharePoint Online
This is a fantastic opportunity and will no doubt have a lot of interest. My client are really looking for the right personality fit so if you feel you don't tick every single box but it's something of interest, then please apply! I'd love to have a chat with you to discuss the role candidly.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/