Systems Manager - London/Remote - Paying up to �55,000
I am looking for an experienced Systems Manager to join an exciting Client of mine based in London.
My Client are one of the UK'S leading housing charities and developers. They focus on the needs of their existing Social housing residents by investing in their homes, local communities and services.
You will be there to help ensure the day to day repairs are dealt with in a timely manner, as well as direct maintenance business systems issues, enhancement requests and any other additional requirements needed.
* Manage a team of Systems Analysts, to ensure timely project delivery & support, maintenance and configuration/administration of DM business systems. .
* Work with all required departments to project manage/deliver department projects and system improvements/upgrades.
* Manage the teams support of the UAT and further system configuration activities post implementation.
* Assist and facilitate the provisioning of historical data for performance analysis and support of DM Service Improvement and Reporting teams and other internal customers.
* Manage risks associated with areas under the jobholder's control.
Knowledge and skills:
* Knowledge of maintenance business systems, integration's & application features.
* Experienced in people and performance management.
* Project management.
* Impact analysis skills.
* Good level of computer literacy with intermediate skills in MS Office products.
* Base salary up to �55,000
* Health & wellbeing benefits
* Career progression
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server, Azure and Modern Workplace recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.