Dynamics 365 CE Project Manager, £70,000 + bonus, Microsoft Partner, International consultancy, Predominately home based role, Enterprise D365 projects, Various verticals incl finance, professional services and non for profit
An international Microsoft Partner are looking for a D365 CE Project Manager to join their growing practice. The role has been created due to continued new business wins which follows from back to back record sales years since 2021. You will mainly be home based with occasional client site visits, typically a couple of days per month if at all, with the base salary up to £70,000 with an annual bonus.
You will deliver end to end Dynamics 365 CE projects, working from the inception through to delivery and at times managing multiple projects at once. They will typically be enterprise sized projects, spread across various verticals including finance, professional services and non for profit. You will be involved in all aspects of the project from managing relationships with senior stakeholders and 3rd party vendors, through to risk management, budget management and resource allocation.
The requirements are…
* Previous experience working with D365 CE, working end to end projects
* Experience managing budgets, allocating resource and risk management
* Experienced managing relationships with 3rd party vendors
* Experienced managing multiple projects
* Knowledge Waterfall & Agile
* Previous experience working for a MS Partner
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.