Dynamics 365 Business Central Project Manager, London, £70,000, Microsoft Partner, Predominately home based role, Various verticals incl non for profit, professional services and logistics
A London based Microsoft Partner are looking for a D365 BC Project Manager to join their growing practice. The role has been created due to continued new business wins which follows from back to back record sales years since 2021. You will mainly be home based with occasional on site time either in the London office or client site which is typically in the South of the UK, at most a few days per month.
You will deliver end to end Dynamics 365 Business Central projects, working from the inception through to delivery and at times managing multiple projects at once. They will typically be small to medium sized projects, spread across various verticals including non for profit, professional services and logistics. You will be involved in all aspects of the project from managing relationships with stakeholders and 3rd party vendors, through to risk management, budget management and resource allocation.
The requirements are…
* Previous experience working with Business Central, working end to end projects
* Experience managing budgets, allocating resource and risk management
* Experienced managing relationships with 3rd party vendors
* Experienced managing multiple projects
* Knowledge Waterfall & Agile
* Any knowledge of Dynamics GP is advantageous
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or are interested in discussing other Business Central/NAV opportunities please send your CV to Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 814 7980.