Nigel Frank is working with a client who is building and developing an IT team to help build the system up and support the Finance and Supply Chain operations, looking for someone who is keen to ingrain themselves in the company and looking to grow their career.
* Great communication skills and stakeholder management
* Passionate about your work and personal career development
* Keen to learn multiple areas of IT and different business processes
* Enthusiastic team player who wants to make a real impact in a company
* You have an analytical mind and love working with the latest technologies
* Willing to travel into the office at least 4 days a week
* Primary responsibility is providing business application support for the D365 F&O ERP, finance department, and core business applications.
* Reviewing and validating system operation issues and implementing fixes in a timely manner
* Analyzing business requirements and designing development road maps in conjunction with our Business Systems Manager
* Assisting in testing and validating business systems deployments.
* Researching and recommending improvements to our ERP and core applications
Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's qualifications or equivalent within Information Technology or Finance
* A minimum of 5 years experience in IT application support
* ERP experience (Dynamics365 F&O desirable)
* Knowledge of ITIL is highly regarded
If you think this job opportunity fits what you are looking for my client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for an immediate start.
Marcus Russell - email@example.com