SQL Administrator - Bournemouth - £30-35k
Are you a talented SQL Administrator looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company?
My client are a small, global organisation within the Finance Industry.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Ticket Management (ZenDesk) - Identifying, investigating, tracking, escalating and resolving product and data issues.
* Client Management - Communicate effectively on the phone and by e-mail ensuring high level of customer service.
* Work with Client Success Managers to ensure the client is happy.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* SQL - Read, fix, de-bug in SQL. Write new logic. Write new scripts. Read logs. Understand what to get from the logs. Indexing. Build a queries plan. Write stored procedures. Create views. Insert, Update and Delete in SQL. Data Manipulation. Write Queries. Write code. Join tables. Building tables.
* Data Sources - xls, csv files, txt files, Databases (PostgreSQLor MS SQL)
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
* 1+ years' experience working hands on with SQL
* Excellent communication: clear, concise & articulate
* Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - From £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Bonus dependant of personal and company performance
* 25 days annual leave
* Life Assurance
* Working Location - Hybrid - 2 days remote, 3 days in office (flexible depending on where you live)
* Office Location - Bournemouth
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Working Hours - 37.5 hours
* Interview Process - 3 Stages
* Salary Reviews - Annually, or sooner depending on performance
* Progression Options - Many paths available
* Training & Development Options
* Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
To apply please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.