Our client, a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, are currently seeking a talented Project Delivery Manager to join their team and provide stellar solutions to a range of clients. They're looking for somebody passionate about the capabilities of Azure, coordinating small to medium Digital Services (DS) projects or work-streams ensuring their successful delivery.
Requirements that the clients are looking for:
* Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders and suppliers
* Need to be able to win people over and influence them / build good relationships, whilst also steering and herding people to get things done!
i.e. Able to be soft and friendly to win people over, whilst also having the ability to be feisty when needed to get things done!
Skills & Qualifications
* Project Management Experience / Managing Multi Projects -> awareness of both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies, these projects likely to follow Waterfall / Hybrid
* The client are currently maturing the project delivery process with the colleagues in the change team, but this is work in process - still building out project methodology
* Flexible and open minded person, happy to take on different tasks and have a "Can Do" Attitude - pragmatic and happy with varied work tasks
* Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
* Candidate should be hands-on, incredibly practical and solution oriented
* The candidate should be happy in a broad role with a wide range of responsibilities and yearn for freedom to an extent as opposed to being someone used to working in a ridged/structured environment
* 35 days per annum, inclusive of public holidays
* Brand New Laptops recently purchased for all employees / £800 laptops
* Interest Free Season Ticket loan
* An online staff discount scheme
* The client will pay for professional subscriptions, health checks and eyesight tests
* You are also eligible to join either the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme (PCSPS) or a stakeholder pension scheme known as the Partnership Pension Account
* In addition to the death in service benefit already provided under the PCSPS, the NAO has an additional death in service benefit. The scheme is non-contributory and equal to 1 year's salary