I'm currently looking for an ambitious Services Team Lead looking to progress in their career!
If you have a background in support and would like to expand your skills in a Microsoft role this could be the ideal position for you.
Working within the business you will become accustomed to a great working environment! You will be required to co-ordinate and manage the delivery of an MSA Contract including management of SLA/KPIs. A highly sociable and collaborative team always challenging each other to learn new things, building and growing within the tech world.
The company offer an extensive client base that you'd get to work! Your role would include managing the Service Desk Team who are supporting their key clients. A strong all round knowledge of M365 is essential as you will act as a key escalation point for the team for any technical queries ensuring the smooth running of their Service Desk (SLA's etc).
* Death In Service insurance which pays 4x the salary
* Peoples Pension where the employer contributes 3% toward this auto enrolment pension scheme.
* 30 days paid holiday inclusive of public holidays. The office will shut on the following public holidays; New Year's Day, 2nd January, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Early May, Spring, Later Summer, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
* Training (paid for Microsoft Certifications of your choice related to the role and your progression path)
* Regular pay reviews with salary increases depending on performance
* Experience and expertise in the administration, configuration and maintenance of M365
* Experience in a Team Lead position managing a service desk
* Knowledge of the M365 Roadmap
* Excellent communications skills both externally and internally
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate technical solutions and strategies.
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Experience of executing data migrations and/or migration tools
* Strong aptitude for learning. Must be willing to undertake training and proactively fill gaps in technical knowledge and capabilities.
* Ability to manage time and priorities under pressure, managing and meeting service deliverable including SLA/KPIs
* Build and maintain customer relationships and gather customer needs and requirements
* Drive additional engagement providing alignment of customer and Microsoft road-maps
* Resolution of support tickets via configuration changes
* Highly developed skills in team work and collaborating effectively with colleagues
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01913386635 for a confidential chat.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.