A leading digital manufacturing firm based in the midlands with global network of premium manufacturing partners, is currentl looking for a Systems Administrator to join their team. With an access to cutting-edge technology that directly serves a variety of industries with just a few being the medical device, automotive, aerospace space.
The ideal candidate will have strong experiences in Microsoft O365. My clients are looking to add to their Infrastructure team as they are working on several projects. This will be an opportunity to work with some exciting technology including 3D printing and CNC machining.
This is a permanent role with a salary of up to £52,000, great bonus package with a 37.5-hour work week and 25 days holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service.
* Microsoft O365 experiences
* Cloud Infrastructure support experiences
* Experience in Active Directory, GPO's, DHCP, Microsoft 365 along with an Advanced PowerShell scripting and automation understanding.
* 2nd line support experiences
* Competent in supporting DNS, SSO/MFA, DHCP, GPO's, Active Directory, 365 as well as Advanced PowerShell scripting and automation knowledge.
* Possess a cloud first mentality, keen to explore, understand, and plan for what technologies or services should remain on-premises or moved to the cloud.
If you are interested in the role, get in touch ASAP as my client are interviewing this week. Don't miss out! please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01913386635 for a confidential chat.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank is the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365, and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency, and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.