Looking for a skilled 2nd Line Support Engineer to join our rapidly growing team based in Wimbledon. As a 2nd Line Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support to our clients and resolving IT issues in a timely and effective manner. We are looking for someone who has experience with Azure, Intune, Endpoint, Share Point, and O365.
* Provide 2nd Line technical support to clients
* Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and network issues
* Escalate issues to 3rd Line support when necessary
* Provide on-site and remote support as required
* Document technical solutions for both internal and external use
* Communicate with clients effectively and professionally
* Experience in a 2nd Line Support role
* Solid knowledge of Azure, Intune, Endpoint, Share Point, and O365
* Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team
* Valid UK driving license and access to own transport (as occasional travel to client sites may be required)
Technical understanding of the following:
* Office 365 / Security
* Windows Server (2012 / 2016 / 2019)
* Active Directory
* VM Ware & Hyper V
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Pension scheme
* Career progression opportunities
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for technology and excellent customer service skills, we want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01913386635 for a confidential chat.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.